Core Democratic Values

What are the Core Democratic Values and what do they mean?

(Please see further down this blog for 5th and 6th grade Core Democratic Value Posters)











So What do You Think???



As you reflect on this compelling story, express your ideas and thoughts about the questions below. Please feel free to comment on your peer's posts--inquire more about their answer, ask, "Why?", suggest other ideas that correlate to their response.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Did you like this story? Why or why not?

3 comments:

  1. I really did like this story. It was exciting and well written. This story is one of the best historical fiction book I've read.
    ~Stana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did like this story, it is not my favorite book I have read. I think it is a well written book, but there could be some more details.

    Max:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did like this story, but it is not my favorite book I have read. I think it is a well written book, but there could be some more details.

    Max:)

    ReplyDelete