Core Democratic Values

What are the Core Democratic Values and what do they mean?

(Please see further down this blog for 5th and 6th grade Core Democratic Value Posters)











So What do You Think???



As you reflect on this compelling story, express your ideas and thoughts about the questions below. Please feel free to comment on your peer's posts--inquire more about their answer, ask, "Why?", suggest other ideas that correlate to their response.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

If you could change anything about this story, what would you change and why?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I maybe would have ended it a little better, it seemed to end a little to short for me. But, other than that, I really enjoyed the book.

    ~Stana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would make the book a little longer the ending of the book was to abrubt and sudden. I think the author could've explained a little more than she did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would make the book a little longer the ending of the book was to abrubt and sudden. I think the author could've explained a little more than she did.

    Max:)

    ReplyDelete